This is a special two day practical training course, provided by professionals with extensive international hands on experience of contracts, to explain and illustrate the use of FIDIC Conditions of Contract and to some extend also NEC3. The course is designed to help with participants’ confidence in working with these documents. The focus lies on FIDIC, rainbow suite.
The training course will similarly follow this logical step-by-step process by focussing on the fundamentals of FIDIC contracts as set out in the 1999 Rainbow editions (RED/Yellow/Silver plus as additional value NEC3). Exercises, case study and practical examples will form part of the workshop.
Capitalize on the expert knowledge to gain maximum value on these vital issues:
- KNOW how to effectively use a standard contract for your project.
- DISCOVER which contract is best suited for a particular project.
- UNDERSTAND the rights and obligations of the Employer, the Contractor and the Engineer under the FIDIC contracts.
- MASTER your understanding of FIDIC’s tools for best-practice project management.
- OBTAIN an understanding of payments, guarantees and retention money under the FIDIC contracts.
- GAIN an improved ability to evaluate, agree and resolve claims and disputes under the FIDIC contracts.
This practical training course, provided by practitioners, a lawyer/arbitrator and an adjudicator/arbitrator, both with extensive international experience, explains and illustrates the use of international standard conditions of contract, like NEC3 but with focus on FIDIC. The course is designed to help participants who are or represent employers, consultants or contractors not only to have confidence in working with these documents, but also encourage them to secure any entitlements. This two day training course will also cover practical case studies to enhance participants’ understanding.Teilnehmerkreis
This course will be of interest to those of all levels involved in construction and engineering projects, including:
- Employers/Owners and their Representatives
- Contractors (and their Subcontractors and Suppliers)
- Government Ministries, Department and Agencies
- Engineer Consultants
- Lawyers – advising Employers, Contractors and Consultants
- Quantity Surveyors
- Construction Managers
- Contract Managers
- Project Managers
- Commercial Directors
- Project Funding Agencies
This course is relevant to the following industries:
- Power & Energy
- Oil & Gas
- Airports & Railways
- Government Structures
- Mining Projects
The FIDIC books Silver Book, Yellow Book and Red Book in English language are part of the documents which will be handed over (Total price commercially acquired approx.120,- €).
If you do not require those books when you register for this event because you already have them, please inform us about it. The fee for the seminar will be reduced accordingly to your given information by 40,-€, 80,-€ respectively 120,-€.
Sie vermissen Inhalte oder suchen einen anderen Termin? Fragen Sie uns direkt unter 0201-1803-1 oder per E-Mailinformation@hdt.de
Sie sind an einer individuellen Veranstaltung interessiert? Wir bieten auch maßgeschneiderte Inhouse-Lösungen!Kontakt aufnehmen
- Veranstaltungsnummer: H040111657
- practical training course
- provided by contract professionals
- including FIDIC Books
Dipl.- Ing. Brigitte Doleschel berät Sie gerne.
- Tel.: +49 (0) 201 1803-244
- Fax: -263
Auslegung von elektrischen Maschinen, elektrischen Antrieben Details